How to tie your belt
(Video is made to mirror you, which means my right is your left!)
1. Fold the belt in half so you know where the middle of your belt.
2. Put the middle of your belt onto the middle of your tummy.
3. Go round the back to switch hands and come back to the front.
4. Hold both of the left-hand side layers with your left hand while you put the right-hand end over and pass under both layers.
5. Pull both ends to tighten.
6. Fold the right/bottom end of the belt inwards and put the left/top end over and through.
7. Pull both ends to sides and adjust.